Pages

Release Week Challenge

Thursday, April 13, 2017

What an awesome week of new goodies so far! I am so in love with all the products but know that I am going to have to trim my list down to just a few. I had my order from the last release arrive on Monday and knew I wanted to use my new Butterfly hope stamp set as just adore these new butterflies. Given this I chose this adorable card for my inspiration...........



How beautiful is this card!

For my card I choose to work with Berry Sorbet and Lemon Tart in the card stock and inks. Thanks for visiting, may your Easter break be blessed.






5 comments:

  1. What a fun and bright birthday card! Love this color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great birthday card - I really like the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lynn! I have missed you : ) Are you all settled in your new home?

    Your card is, as always so perfectly done!!

    Let me know how you are my friend.

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to see you Patti, I sure pray you are well <3 We are all settled back in New Zealand in the small home town that I was born in. There have been challenges but all has worked well and we have seen many blessings. It is lovely to be crafting again. Hugs back at ya :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the colors and those big sequins are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete