Pages

Make it Monday

Friday, April 21, 2017



Patterns behind die cut windows was the challenge for this week and I think cards always look cool with the windows. I thought I would set myself a challenge for this one as I would gravitate towards florals...........Papertrey's florals are so lovely and very hard to resist stamping. So I was looking through my sets and spotted a pattern stamp that is used for like bookmark ends from the Half and Half set. So I embossed this and then went over it with some of the delish Stormy Seas ink.
I then used Enjoy the Ride Stamp set to finish my card making it good to go for my Uncles birthday, great when I can play the challenge and get ahead  on cards that are on the menu!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The colour is gorgeous and the dotted frame really draws the eye.

    ReplyDelete