Pages

Reverse Confetti SFYTT

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Loving the sketch for this month and I just recieved the ballons set in with some goodies I bought from Simon Say Stamps. I love these balloons and happy to say I have a few birthdays on the agenda and many of them will be getting cards with these awesome balloons on them :). Here is the sketch for this month.

And here is my card based on the above sketch. I am loving these birthday papers from Echo Park and very excited to see RC bring out patterned paper (of which I am a bit of a hoarder) Oh and inks and cardstock too :)



5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch , Lyn! Such a happy image and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those birthday balloons are such fun. I love how you've got your sentiment covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet! You always know just how to use patterned papers!! I wish there was an inexpensive way to ship you a TON! of mine!! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mix of DP's Lyn. The balloons are fabulous. Such a brilliant take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card, love the bright colours, Liz

    ReplyDelete