Pages

Altenew Color Your Day Classes

Sunday, July 17, 2016





I am so delighted to see Therese Clavird teaching over at Altenew as I love her cards and the first lesson has been awesome. I loved the inspiration and it enabled me to create this card. I used a floral stamp from the botanical gardens set and used my Zig watercolor markers. This is the first time I have seriously used them and was really pleased that they were not difficult to use at all LOL.
So without further ado here is the card I created from day one.


Thanks for dropping by, it seems like forever sine I posted a card but thee is so much happening in my life and I have been working like a Trojan for the last six weeks. Cant wait to play with the inspiration from Day two :)

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Lyn. Love the colouring. I think the Zig pens may soon be on my never ending wishlist lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris..........yes keep them on the list they are brilliant. I also have a very lnog list of wants that sometimes feel like needs lol

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah!! beautiful job with those Zigs!! I am so glad you were pleasantly surprised! I can't get enough of them. Your card is just stunning!

    A++ friend : ) can't wait to see your lesson number 2.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti your a gem, so generous with your beautiful encouraging comments, thanks so much for taking time to visit my blog and for leaving such heartwarming comments

      Delete
  3. So happy to see that you could find a little creative 'me' time when you have been so very busy. Your card is stunning Lyn, loving those beautiful Zig flowers on the subtle patterned background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very wowed by the beautiful creations you have shared, I think you should do some workshops in QLD :) I would so be there!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful watercolored card, Lyn! And a fabulous job with the Zigs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous work. WOW so pretty.

    ReplyDelete