Pages

TE Share Joy Challenge

Sunday, December 13, 2015


When I saw this inspiration photo I knew that I had to pull out a Taylored Kit that was my very first purchase from this company. I fell in love with the floral stamps in this set and still today they are among my favourites. I am going to send this card to a very precious friend in New Zealand so I love the very fitting sentiment :) Although 25 yrs older than myself I have loved and cherished Nonis friendship for many years now and miss that we dont live in the same country anymore............But what a great excuse to book a ticket now and then :). Thanks for dropping by!



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Lynn! Isn't it wonderful to have a friend like that? And, thanks for reminding me that I need to make my card for the challenge this week! :) ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete