Pages

Viva la Verve Week 3

Sunday, July 19, 2015



Love this sketch and decided to make a Christmas card for this one as it would be awesome to make all my own this year instead of falling short and having to buy some :). I have used lovely Kaiser Craft Papers for this one that were released for Christmas two years ago but I hoard paper like Scrooge Mc Duck would hoard his money :). The stamp set used is Verve Pinecone Christmas I expect I will make a few cards with this awesome set this year. Thanks for dropping in, happy card making.


4 comments:

  1. This looks great, love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, love your card. I'm trying to get all my Christmas cards made this year also. Is that MFT scribble flowers die cut you used, it's a brilliant design element!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is the scribble die, totally agree it is awesome and I think a must have :)

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Love those scribbly die cuts for the leaves. I have a serious problem with hoarding paper... especially Christmas paper! Thanks for joining in with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete