Pages

I thought I might share my other hobby here :)

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I have made candles for about fifteen years now and seven years ago started making handmade soap. I have been very neglectful of this hobby over the last twelve months after falling head over heels in love with creating cards. I have had a lot of pressure to start producing for Christmas and buckled a couple of days ago and started soaping again. Was such fun and now I have more must make fragrances sitting on my bench waiting to be made into decadent soaps full of butters and milks. Thanks for stopping by I would love to hear of what others create besides all your beautiful cards :)

8 comments:

  1. You are quite the talented lady! These candles are equally as beautiful as your cards! I have several hobbies that are often neglected because of the card making. Jewelry making and needle crafts are my other loves...and I'm getting ready to try stained glass again also. We have a bunch of glass from my mother-in-law that I can't bear to get rid of, so, I'll just learn to use it:). My job really cramps my style, but I need to work to support my habits, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh stained glass sounds beautiful, I too have to keep trodding off to work to help support the hobbies :) this is handmade soap in the photo I made this last night and it smells like sherbet lollies Mmmmmmm. I think I need to come and live in the USA as all the best of crafting goodies come from there!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lyn, just beautiful....another 'friend' of mine in the UK makes soap and candles and sent over a bar of soap for me and it was beautiful, so I can imagine yours are too...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn thanks for stopping by my blog-I am mainly a card maker but at Christmas I make candy. I make choc covered pretzels, choc covered oreo cookies, coconut clusters, cashew clusters, choc caramels. My family and friends look forward to the candy every year. Your soaps look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous...I love the colors!
    I keep saying that I want to learn how to sew or knit/crochet but the whole paper crafts has kept me quite busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty soaps! Bet they smell as good as they look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing and I bet they smell awesome! Absolutely beautiful and fabulous, Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look lovely - I'd hate to use them!

    ReplyDelete