Pages

My First Paper Smooches Stamps Arrived

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My first order of Paper Smooches stamps arrived yesterday and I was so delighted. This order included the stamps I purchased with my $30.00 Voucher so generously given for winning one of their challenges. My daughter who is eight just delighted in the stamps and thinks they are the coolest stamps that she could imagine.
So with my new stamps I was very keen to use them and made a card for the challenge this week. Here is the challenge photo............the challenge is called Picture Perfect

 
 
 
 Gorgeous photo.....................Here is my card inspired by the above






2 comments:

  1. That's a great underwater scene using the colours in the photo, so glad you are enjoying your PS prize!!!
    Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOOOOOOORAY! I love happy mail- esp. PS goodness:) And I LOVE that your daughter loves these new stamps! Can't wait to see what she creates (hope she joins in the fun with the challenges too!)!!!

    What a fab little underwater scene! LOVE the papers-- they go well with these stamps! LOVE x1000000! THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week for the STRIPE trend watch challenge;)

    ReplyDelete